It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:37 am

Post subject: How to distinguish newly leeched msgs in sections?
PostPosted: January 19th, 2019, 9:53 pm 

hi.

just quickly want to ask if there is any way to see what messages was leeched since last visit to that specific section.

If I go out for maybe 2 days and leave TL on it will leech many new messages so when I go visit my sections I cant distinguish the new messages from the old messages.

Is it possible to have new messages leeched with a different color or marking that will dissapear when visiting the message?

I know TC does something almost similar when processing posts, it remembers what post your looking at in sections and then the newly processed posts are highlighted, not sure TC does that for multiple sections though, think only the one im already browsing.

Post subject: Re: How to distinguish newly leeched msgs in sections?
PostPosted: January 20th, 2019, 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

looks like you got something confused with themaCreator. themaCreator doesn't do anything what you described (it's exactly the same in themaCreator and in themaLeecher).

If you want you can just mark with color the last messages which you saw by any color yourself (using "Mark with color" feature: http://leecher.freddy.lt/faq.php?expand=faq407

All messages above those will be new. After viewing just mark with color again the last messages.

You can also see all new messages leeched in "Status" tab. You can as well double click on status and it will bring you to "Messages" tab with only messages leeched from that status.

Post subject: Re: How to distinguish newly leeched msgs in sections?
PostPosted: January 21st, 2019, 12:52 pm 

thanks .. the last part is great thats what I do from now on.

I know TC dont mark anything with color, but I can see which posts are newly added since my last visit in that section.

This is what it looks like, the new posts are blue https://prnt.sc/ma269c and the blue dissapears when i watch the post.

Anyway, ill use colors no problem :)