It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:28 pm

Post subject: Request export topics URLs.
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2016, 11:01 am 

Hello ,

i would like to request important feature and it's exporting topics URLS , as we know themaleecher export links which included on the page and whenever we want to save the topic we can see the the link at the bottom , and some times not export the urls of the topic .

the goal : if i have thema leecher i must have thema poster and as we know in themaposter we couldn't add topics to topic editor only one by one . so if thema leecher export selected Topics URLs :

* this would help in SEO if we would like to point to any source as copied from or making quotes .
* this would help themaposter for adding topics also into topic editor easy by just copy the end of any #number# of any line .
* this would help themaleecher customers for knowing more about the website leeched strategy in URLS structures . and this may increase the website visibility in search engines by using targeted keyword .

Post subject: Re: request export topics URLS
PostPosted: April 4th, 2016, 7:12 am 
Site Admin

I don't really understand the point.

You can't add the same topics which you leeched from themaLeecher in themaPoster. That doesn't make sense. Those posts are already in that topic so you can't post them again in the same topic.

themaLeecher does not have any topics as well. It's just messages. It can be from anywhere.

Post subject: Re: Request export topics URLs.
PostPosted: April 4th, 2016, 10:16 am 

i mean exporting the URL of the real topic . i saw that thema leecher export only url which included in the page like mediafire links for example , not the topic URL .

the program export url only when we save the topic as a text . and the url located in the bottom of the file .

so if i saved say 10 topics text files i have to open the 10 files to copy the url of each post or doing this manually by selecting the each topic and copy url of the post .

you may see this feature is not important , but it gonna be very effective for thema poster and leecher if it done as i mentioned .

PostPosted: April 4th, 2016, 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

I understood which URL, but:

You can't add the same topics which you leeched from themaLeecher in themaPoster. That doesn't make sense. Those posts are already in that forum topic so you can't post them again in the same forum topic.

Not all messages even have "post URL" at the top or those URLs can be to posts (like blogs).

PostPosted: April 4th, 2016, 7:14 pm 

Thanks for response , simply i would like to get report of leeched Topics links one per line . i think this program should have this feature . if i won't use this feature with thema poster or thema leecher i may use it with any program , or bot for other purpose .

for example i can use these links in posting comments using programs like scrapebox/Gscraper/other SEO tools in platforms like wordpress or blogger,for posting comments and replying in forums using Learning Mode.i can use this urls in many purposes .

simply if you don't want to do this feature or don't have much more time for making these updates , just let me know . or say no .

PostPosted: April 4th, 2016, 8:03 pm 
Site Admin

Might add.

PostPosted: April 10th, 2016, 2:18 pm 
Site Admin

2.26:
* Added new right click option for messages list "Copy URL".